Cameron Highlands Picture Photos Gallery
What's a Cameron Highlands Malaysia travel destinations site without its photo gallery? A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say. True enough, when it comes to describing breathtaking beautiful landscape sceneries. Photographic opportunity abounds with the greenery of tea plantations; back to nature photography with jungle walks pictures; Tudor styled architectural buildings; maybe lucky enough to catch a candid shot; or just have a keen eye on just about anything. Might just come up with something interesting!
Here I put together a collection of photographs based on a theme in each page. I strive to take the best shot possible with my Panasonic Lumix point-and-shoot compact camera. One day maybe I will invest in a digital SLR like Nikon D50 or D70, but for now I just make do with the current equipment that I have.
With the advancement in digital camera technology these days, it has become cheaper to take many photographic pictures. Still, it doesn't mean that one can just simply snap any scenery and expect it to be nicely taken. The photographic rules still applies, whether you are using an SLR or just a simple point-and-shoot compact camera. Of course, a SLR has more features to play around to get that perfect decisive moment photo!
Browse around. Hope you enjoy my picture photo gallery of Cameron Highlands!
- Tea Plantation
- Jungle Walks – The Parit Falls (Trail #4)
- Kellie's Castle
- Smokehouse Hotel and Restaurant
- Outdoor landscape photography by TS Bok
- A brief walking tour of Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
- A 360° travel destination video tour of Brinchang, Cameron Highlands
- Jungle Walks - The Parit Falls (Trail #4)
- Food stalls during Ramadhan Buka Puasa (PJ area)
- The Moments Wedding Photography Malaysia
- My Wedding Reception Photos
- Wedding Photos
- Learning Photography Basics
Gallery best viewed with IE 5.5 and above.
Posted on 2-Aug-2006