Travel Destinations: Cameron Highlands
Tea Plantation Photos Gallery
There are three Tea Plantation companies that I know of in Cameron Highlands Boh Tea Estate, Cameron Bharat Plantation, and Blue Valley Plantation. Of the three, Boh Estate and Cameron Bharat Plantation are the easiest to access. Blue Valley is located out of the way from Kampung Raja Village, Kuala Teria Village.
Cameron Bharat Plantation is very visible on the main road from Ringlet to Tanah Rata. While Boh has two plantation estate Boh Tea Estate accessed by turning in Habu, and the Sungai Palas Boh Tea Estate via the Kea Farm area.
One of the nice things about Tea Plantation is the breathtaking scenery. The refreshing greenery of the tea plants grown in a pattern arrangement for easy picking of the tea leafs. One can seat in the tea shop in the tea plantation and enjoy the relaxing environment, while drinking some of their many varieties of tea selections!
- Tea Plantation
- Jungle Walks The Parit Falls (Trail #4)
- Kellie's Castle
- Smokehouse Hotel and Restaurant
- Outdoor landscape photography by TS Bok
- Tourism Malaysia pictures of Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill)
- A brief walking tour of Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
- A 360° travel destination video tour of Brinchang, Cameron Highlands
- Jungle Walks - The Parit Falls (Trail #4)
- Food stalls during Ramadhan Buka Puasa (PJ area)
Gallery best viewed with IE 5.5 and above.
Posted on 23-Feb-2006