Year 2007 Calendar for planning your travel destination to Cameron Highlands
This is a scan of year 2007 calendar from a Genting Highlands brochure. You can use it similarly for Cameron Highlands when you want to plan when to go Cameron Highlands.
Everybody is looking out for vacation breaks, school breaks, semester breaks, term breaks or whatever you might want to call it. That's when you can coincide with family members who are studying to plan for a holiday break and do something out of the ordinary. On the other hand, everybody else is also thinking just about the same thing as you do. And what you get are seasonal peaks and trough. The trick is to avoid the maddening crowds so that your holiday does not become like a rush hour routine.
In addition, on a peak period, room rates also goes up in order to get the possible higher returns from a higher turnout from tourist. If you got the chance, try planning it out on low season or at the very least, on a shoulder period. With this year 2007 calendar, perhaps you might plan a better trip to Cameron Highlands.
- View the year 2007 calendar as a guide to plan for your vacation
- The troubles you might experience on a peak season - traffic jams and water shortage woes
- How to go Cameron Highlands
- Getting there by Coach/Buses
- Getting and moving around Cameron Highlands
- Cameron Highlands Map - a rough guide.
- Bus station Terminal Freesia at Tanah Rata
- While passing by Simpang Pulai, how about a quick detour to Kellie's Castle?
- How about planning a day trip to Cameron Highlands?
- Idil's Light Hearted Cameron Highlands Trip Account
- From Cameron Highlands to Tasik Kenyir lake Terengganu. An outdoor adventure drive!
- Take a break from your long Cameron Highlands journey and stop by Bidor, Perak for a quick meal and white coffee break.
- Break the long journey to Cameron Highlands; guide to the North-South PLUS Expressway
Posted on 12-July-2007