There are many sights and things one can do in Cameron Highlands. You could plan for simple activities or some vigorous outdoor adventure.
Though it might not be possible to visit all the places of interest if you only have a few days and a couple of nights.
Since most of us city folks can usually spare only a limited time to unwind on a vacation trip. So pick out a few places that interest you or choose your favourite outdoor adventure location or some milder activities.
The list below is not exhaustive, but it might give you an idea where to head out. By the way, I know some of you would like to cram as much out from a visit.
Hey, this is supposed to be a relaxing visit! Quantity is not quality.
Besides each person’s taste is different, and sights that interest one is rather boring for another.
A trip that adds positively to one’s experience adds value to his life. After all life is a journey, so make the trip to Cameron Highlands as a journey rather than a destination.
- Rose Center and Rose Valley
- Cactus Valley
- Butterfly Farms and Butterfly Gardens
- Honey Bee Apiary Farms
- Cameron Tringkap Bee Farm Museum
- Multicrops Central Market
- Agrotechnology Park
- Public Golf Course Club
- Outdoor adventure jungle walks
- Jungle Trail List
- Tea Plantations
- Trail blazing up to Gunung Brinchang by car
- Cameron Highlands camping sites at FRIM and Gunung Brinchang
- Galleria Time Tunnel
- Organic farming and organic vegetables agro tourism Malaysia
- Taman Sedia