Travel Destinations: Cameron Highlands
Picture Photo Gallery
Jungle Walk Slideshow
This sequence of travel destinations photos was taken while I was doing the Jungle Walk using Path #4 aka the Parit Falls trail in Cameron Highlands. This is one of the popular jungle walks as it is very easy to traverse and the distance is short. No chance of getting lost here either if you stick to the paved path. Some people even use this simple path to do their jogging exercise too!
You can start the walk from the forestry department as per the sequence of this slideshow, or you can choose to start from Tanah Rata, from behind the Garden Inn Hotel.
You will need more time than the 30-60 minutes if you wish to fully explore the various path diversion like the watchtower. I'm sure it will be time well spend soaking up the nature all around!
- Tea Plantation
- Jungle Walks The Parit Falls (Trail #4)
- Kellie's Castle
- Smokehouse Hotel and Restaurant
- Outdoor landscape photography by TS Bok
- Tourism Malaysia pictures of Bukit Larut (Maxwell Hill)
- A brief walking tour of Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands
- A 360° travel destination video tour of Brinchang, Cameron Highlands
- Jungle Walks - The Parit Falls (Trail #4)
- Food stalls during Ramadhan Buka Puasa (PJ area)
Gallery best viewed with IE 5.5 and above.
Posted on 23-Feb-2006